Used as a bitter spice in North African / Turkish cuisine: with lentil and vegetable stews, fish, curry, chutneys, flatbreads, as a bread spice.
Contents: Fenugreek, whole - Foenugraeci Sem.pulv.
Naturopathy Ancient remedy, Hildegard von Bingen mentioned its healing power: < /strong>
- contains ascorbic acid, vitamin C, B6, iron, vitamin A, magnesium,
- Fenugreek seeds produce mucilage, bitter substances stimulate the formation of and bile acid
- regulates the metabolism
- promotes healthy skin and hair growth, muscles and nerves
- blood forming
- disinfecting and antibacterial
- stimulates milk production, increases libido in men.